Bug? PARTIALLY SOLVED: FM 6.03 - all layouts erased and buttons on FM3/FC6 not working properly after reloading OMG9

Mark Wein

Inspired
This is a crosspost from the discussion forum but I figured that I should put it here, too:

After a week and a half of using my FM3 with Beta 6.03 every day (and one four-hour bar gig) with no problems and fantastic sound, I showed up at a rehearsal last night to pretty much the same problem. Luckily I was in a studio where I could plug into the computer, download FM3 edit, discover that all of my layouts were erased, and reload the OMG9 set so that I could get on with rehearsal but even that was kind of broken with the scribble strips on the FM3 not showing text and the color rings not working on the FC6. I'll go through it all today, but I'm a little nervous about tomorrow's gig. I guess I'll have my amp and pedalboard in the car, too...

This is a crosspost from the discussion forum but I figured that I should put it here, too:

After a week and a half of using my FM3 with Beta 6.03 every day (and one four-hour bar gig) with no problems and fantastic sound, I showed up at a rehearsal last night to pretty much the same problem. Luckily I was in a studio where I could plug into the computer, download FM3 edit, discover that all of my layouts were erased, and reload the OMG9 set so that I could get on with rehearsal but even that was kind of broken with the scribble strips on the FM3 not showing text and the color rings not working on the FC6. I'll go through it all today, but I'm a little nervous about tomorrow's gig. I guess I'll have my amp and pedalboard in the car, too...
this has happened to me but from a previous firmware - my scribble strips don't show my preset anymore - I've been meaning to post on here about but I use FM3 Edit 99% of the time - if someone could let me know how I can get the presets and former footswitch functions back I would be grateful.

this has happened to me but from a previous firmware - my scribble strips don't show my preset anymore - I've been meaning to post on here about but I use FM3 Edit 99% of the time - if someone could let me know how I can get the presets and former footswitch functions back I would be grateful.
Luckily I had backed up my FM3 at both 5.03 and 6.03 so I reinstalled just the system file and it's good as new.

Back
Top Bottom