Parked Wah with Auto Engage

ssmorga78

Experienced
Ok, as the title says..... I have been used to running 2 separate expression pedals(One for Volume, One for Wah), but since the AX8 I have downsized to 1. I never use Wah and Volume in the same preset, so I need to know how to pull off doing a parked wah using the auto engage function. I messed around with it last night and tried a few different settings with no luck. I know that if I use the movement settings, that when I stop moving the pedal it will shut off the wah. I tried using the position settings, but didn't like that I had to move the pedal all the way to heal down to get the wah to start. I have it set to Auto Off at 95%, because I always leave the expression pedal at toe down so that when I am on a patch with a volume block I don't have to worry about remembering to move the pedal to toe down. I am sure there is something I am overlooking, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does it have to be auto-engage? Couldn't you just assign the wah to one of the footswitches and turn it on like that - I believe you might even be able to combine that with auto-engage.

Back
Top Bottom