PARAMORE LIVE..BIG PROPS TO THE BAND AND JUSTIN !!

bradlake

Axe-Master
So I had the opportunity to see Paramore last night at my favorite Venue In South Beach., the Fillmore, as they had rescheduled a September date postponed by hurricane, and I stubhubbed a seat in the last nosebleed row....You probably know that @York Audio ’s Justin York is Paramore’s touring guitarist, and brother of one of the founders of the band., as well as creator of tasty FAS IR s and an active contributor
To this forum. we had a nice chat before the show and Justin was very gracious and cool, and he told me he had just installed 9,02 on his show AxeFX..and that the band was missing their touring multi-Instrumentalist due to family wedding, and they were dealing with an extra Backingtrack as a result and an iffy sound check...Well, not only did the FOH and. Justin’s FAS rig sound great. I was unprepared for how excellent this band is live... A Power/pop/punk/funk energy that absolutely belongs in the great traditions of Ramones and , more crucially, Talking Heads..( a comparison they apparently approved of)....and the (very)
Youthful crowd (lotsa families) sang with the anthemic choruses with an enthusiasm that gave me hope for the future of the Rock. I look forward to seeing them again, and recommend you do Too. Justin, you da man.

I think I was texting with him just moments before he talked to you. Could have held on and said "HI!"
Justin sounds great, plays fantastically, and has earth's best attitude when it comes to gigs and gear. We're proud to have him on our artist roster.

And do you have his Cab Pack? Also excellent!!
http://shop.fractalaudio.com/York_Audio_The_Bipolar_Pack_p/fas-801-0033.htm

Back
Top Bottom