Paramore just blew my mind!

As luck would have it, managed to be in the Redrocks area and got tickets for tomorrow’s show. Sent you a PM Justin if it works out to meet up.

Hey Chad. I'm on my way there too at Red Rocks. Should be a great show and hope to get a few minutes with Justin somewhere in there.

It will be my girls first concert. I'm PUMPED.

R
Dang. I should have taken my boys to the Shoreline show on Saturday.

Great show last night at Redrocks. Got to meet @electronpirate before the show and @York Audio during Foster’s set. Had a bit of a rain delay due to massive downpours before the show but made it just in time to meet Justin. Such a nice guy and doing whatever he could to make the meet ups work out given how hectic things were. Very much appreciate when artists are willing to take time to meet with people. So thanks again!

As far as the concert, Paramore’s sound was killer. So tight. Could hear everything perfectly and Justin’s guitar sounds from the Axe-Fx are phenomenal. Very cool to hear the Axe-Fx in this context at a live show as it definitely delivers. This is the highlight of our vacation for sure.

Attachments

• CA6C48DD-A039-4D3F-ADA5-4782A2EF6FEF.jpeg
    CA6C48DD-A039-4D3F-ADA5-4782A2EF6FEF.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 9
Update:

Took the girls and one of their friends to the show last night. It was a comedy of errors trying to get together with Chad and Justin before the show. Locations, a monsoon that blew through, and the subsequent weather delay (for some reason they don't want people getting killed in the venue by lightning strikes...wha???) Chad was able to see him before the show, but couldn't get in early enough to meet (barely got 3 songs in from the opener Foster the People...)

The show was absolutely amazing. The amount of energy displayed just blew me away. I had no idea how popular they were in this burg, but most of the crowd sang through all the songs, and Hayley let us sing along on almost every song. The band was incredibly tight, but it did not feel rote (there was an feeling that minor changes happened here and there, but they are so dialed into each other, that it was seamless.) Some nice moments where they did an 'acoustic' set in the middle, sitting in the front of the stage for a few songs. A breather. Then back to the dance fest. More fun moments where they brought a couple up out of the audience who were wearing matching dresses (it didn't look that great on him, but gave him props for going through with it.) They sang out a song with Hayley and she put on the matching dress they brought up for her. Another time she brought up a young girl who looked to be about my daughters age to dance.

While there to see Justin and the band, my other motive here is that I like to have my girls see powerful and successful women in action. Girl Power!

The Guitars sounded fantastic. Justin and Taylor have great complimentary tone. It's annoying to see that kind of talent to nail parts they have while jumping around as much as they do. I remembered just how much I love the Supro Model. Sounded great in the mix. I'll back up Chad on tones. And dang Justin, how many guitars to you bring on tour?!

I think they could have kept on going, but my guess is that Red Rocks has a time restriction, so after a quick encore, they were off.

One last stab at seeing Justin, and we were able to meet at a stage door. What a great guy! He is gracious and clearly loves what he does. He met my girls, and we were able to chat for some time. We wonked out a bit on Guitar stuff...natch. Thanks Justin for taking time out of your very busy schedule to visit. Incredibly fun time and thanks for giving my girls an excellent first concert experience!

Pics or it didn't happen, right? My girls with the man (the bookends are my welps.) And me.

Morgan 595.JPG Justin_Ron.jpg

SO COOL! I gotta get to RedRocks someday!...and yes , Paramore happens to still be one of the biggest bands in the world ( in their target demographic...) for good reason...Keep on keepin on, Mr. York! @York Audio

Back
Top Bottom