Pantera Tour

Wes Hauch is a good candidate

Has anyone tried to recreate a Dime signal chain like the one in this vid. I've read a ton of articles over the years about Dimes rig but have never tried to create the same signal chain in the Axe. I have an 80s Randall RG in my basement (it's the 2 rack space version that has 2 channels and no power amp).
Maybe I should tone match it, just to have the same 'amp block' (using AMP and ToneMatch blocks), and then recreate the rest of the chain using all the tools in the Axe.

I was going employ my 10 foot pole on this one but here's my hot take: If it gets a younger crowd to come to a show and hear some sick guitar riffs, good on them (the band that is.) Anything that keeps rock guitar going is fine with me.

Wish it was him
He would give it the time and respect it deserves

It's just as important, if not more so, to have someone who you know, and can get along with
for months at a time. Seems the long-term relationship Zakk and Charlie have with Pantera (and
had with Dime) are massive factors. They have used the word "family" on numerous occasions
in describing the situation.

It's just as important, if not more so, to have someone who you know, and can get along with
for months at a time. Seems the long-term relationship Zakk and Charlie have with Pantera (and
had with Dime) are massive factors. They have used the word "family" on numerous occasions
in describing the situation.
People know who Zakk and Charlie are. There's that to help get the idea over. Some guy from the Faceless (who seems super cool in the little bit of video I watched) is nowhere near a draw.

I think the primary concern is that we should all prepare ourselves for the onslaught of pinch harmonics
in places that not even Dime was ballsy enough to put them in Pantera songs.
Yeah, like they should put that fact as a disclaimer on the ticket sales sight! :tearsofjoy:

People know who Zakk and Charlie are. There's that to help get the idea over. Some guy from the Faceless (who seems super cool in the little bit of video I watched) is nowhere near a draw.
For me i could care less about draw and more about the songs being played as they deserve to a t
Wes has showed on numerous occasions u can nail dimes solos
Zakk is great and im sure he could nail them too if he put the time in but he totally butchered the im broken solo

Back
Top Bottom