Pantera Dime tone

Finally had time to test this preset, thanks for sharing :)
It was really close to Dimebag tone, i had to put more treble in the cab block preamp though, and added the enhancer to get the double take sound and it's great :)
care to post the tweaked preset? I think I'm gonna tweak it a little more myself, but it's getting there.

I plan on running my fm3 into my Fryette . I just ordered fm3 toady. How do you have it setup. More importantly what do you think of the tone you’re getting? I can’t wait!
Sorry I didn’t see this earlier.
I like it. Better than the Duncan ps700 I have. The axe stuff takes some time to dial in with a real amp and cabinet.

I attached my presets to each post as I went along. they should still be there. attached to this post is the preset that I recorded with. I'm still tweaking the preset to get closer to the album tone, but it's getting there.

Attachments

• Singtall Dime Rig.fasBundle
    33.8 KB · Views: 23
I attached my presets to each post as I went along. they should still be there. attached to this post is the preset that I recorded with. I'm still tweaking the preset to get closer to the album tone, but it's getting there.
I’m having trouble getting any sound ……IR’s are fine I tried them on another preset and they worked great.

how about adding it to axe exchange

I’m sorry I don’t know how to send the link, or even if I could.
Use the 'Print Screen' button (PrtSc). You'll find it on the upper-right side of most keyboards (or next to the Space Bar on some). It will copy an image of your entire screen to the clipboard. You can then hit 'Ctrl + V' to paste it into a document.

open the preset then printscreen

Yeah I think. It the connecting of the blocks that has me stymied…..I’m in a rush at the moment so if you can’t see mt screen shot I’ll work on copying it to clipboard and pasting later. I’ve never pasted anything lol
but the sound you have on the preset is FN spot on and I want it….
There is the problem there is no output at the end of the chain.

Ok I did get some sound out of it, I had to move the output block…..lol
ive had this one week now.
the problem is I don’t get the distortion or anything I hear clean sound fairly loud and distortion very faintly ……idk I’m guessing it’s git something to do w I/O settings idk. You tell me. Alls I know is what I coukd get to work sounded spot on. Any help would be great. I am using FM3
Because the upper line and lower line is not connected to each other. Try the preset and cabs that I posted. seems like everyone that has tried it feels its the closest to dimes sound they have heard yet.

a couple things: make sure you are using the latest beta firmware. older firmware may not connect to blocks correctly. select another scene besides 1. every scene is another tone. 1 is clean, 2 is crunch, 3 is lead, etc.

Back
Top Bottom