Panning problems in pitch block

GiRas

Hey!

I'm having problems panning a second voice in the pitch block.
Basically it doesn't pan to either side. It stays in the center, together with the main voice, although I set that voice' pan parameter fully left or right. If I try the pan knob in the pitch mixer block, I notice a decrease in volume when I pan it right or left, and an increase when it's set to center.

When I try the pan knob in the cab mixer block (last block in the chain), it does pan correctly so it looks like I'm doing something wrong in the pitch block but I can't figure out what

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

If you run a mono IR, then any panning before it won't work. You can't run a stereo signal into a mono block and have the panning work. Place the stereo effects after the cab block, or use stereo IR:s.

I'm having a similar problem. I'm running everything in stereo after amp and cab. The only way I can get pitch detune to work right is to pan both center and run the mix higher.

I'm having a similar problem. I'm running everything in stereo after amp and cab. The only way I can get pitch detune to work right is to pan both center and run the mix higher.

What does it sound like in the "not working right" scenario? If you set detune mix to 100% w/ voices panned L/R can you hear them in stereo? Posting a clip & preset might be useful.

I don't have access right now. I pretty much copied Mark Day's detune settings. He has 9 & -9 cents panned hard with mix @ 17%. Sounds killer. In order for me to get in the ballpark I have to run centered with over 30% or over mix. Maybe it's something with my USB. Somehow my USB ports aren't picking up my Axe FX or IPhone 6.

Back
Top Bottom