FS Pair of CLR (Neo MkII) - UK

chucma

Fractal Fanatic
I'm selling both of my Atomic CLR Neo MkIIs. I'm not keen to let them go, however as you will see from the photos I am short of space in my office. We moved house a year ago and my room is unfortunately smaller, I have been trying to make it work with them but have to face the music that I need the space a lot more.

I bought them from Andertons in 2019, they have remained in my office most of the time, only taking them out a couple of times a year to do a gig or jam at a friend's house. They are still in excellent condition, no marks or dings anywhere on them. They sound incredibly good, and are perfect for Fractal gear.

The asking price is £1200 for the pair. I unfortunately don't have the original boxes - these got used and damaged in the house move (lots of kids toys) so I threw them out. However, I know where to get other suitable boxes & foam and will consider shipping at the buyer's expense.

I will add more photos tomorrow when I get a chance to unplug them and position them better.

Cheers,

Adrian.

Attachments

• IMG_2644.jpg
    IMG_2644.jpg
    717.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2645.jpg
    IMG_2645.jpg
    656.1 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom