Paint Audio Foot Captain 2 Outputs Exp Pedal Compatible for Tip/Ring Connection (Foot Captain-SWL = Latched) will work with FM9...?

Rolomorales

Inspired
Hello...Need some advice...I was looking for an exp pedal like Mission Eng SP-1...I got one and works flawlessly with Ax8...But now I'm looking for a small Exp Pedal who can do the same as SP-1..."This Pain Audio Exp Pedal" can do the job???...I need to turn ON and OFF some Fx like Wah block without comes and goes everytime to a foot switch to enable it... THANKS !!! 🙏 ;) 💪

Yes. You want the Foot Captain SWL. That's the one with the switch in it. It should work with Fractal gear just like the SP-1. Use the A jack on the front for the expression pedal and the side jack for the switch.

https://paintaudio.com/products/foo...p-ring-dual-outputs-and-latched-switch-output
Great !!! Thanks !!! Sorry but I got a bit confused now, I'm just getting old, the "Latched" is for LEAVE ON the FX or TURNED OFF...or is "Momentary" (I think this is just when I got it pressed and if I released it goes back to their previous state)...Please clarify this 🙏

A latching switch stays on after you hit it and you have to hit it again to turn it off. A momentary switch is active only while you're holding it down. Both switch types can be used with Fractal gear. The SP-1 has a latching switch.

A latching switch stays on after you hit it and you have to hit it again to turn it off. A momentary switch is active only while you're holding it down. Both switch types can be used with Fractal gear. The SP-1 has a latching switch.
And there are also variants of the SP-1 that have a momentary switch...

Thanks again....I couldn't remember the terminology...Yes my SP-1 is like that, it's a shame that I need something smaller and weightless otherwise there's no mistake with SP-1...I still have mine since 2015 a workhorse, but is at home, I'm overseas...the only thing happens is he lose the rubber stoppers on the hell and I can't find replacements, but nothing else...

Back
Top Bottom