Pacosipulami Overdrive Mini - for AxeFx II (Tone-Match Inside)

PacoCasanovasOld

Fractal Fanatic
Here is my ToneMatch (&Patch) of my Pacosipulami Overdrive Mini, my 5W adaption and re-design (my own voicing) of a Dumble Overdrive Special. The amp itself was an old CBS fender champ (AB764), which I completely re-designed myself. Here is a soundclip of the original amp (played over a single EVM12L speaker) -> Casanovasolutions - Movinglight & Guitar Amp Reparaturservice in Wangen an der Aare

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/100561953/PacosipulamiODM.zip

(the TMA-File is used in Slot 58, if Slot 58 is currently in use, you can place it elsewhere....;) )

designer tipp: use a LP style guitar with humbucker PUs - roll down your volume on the guitar approx. to 75%. The Parametric EQ block is used as a master correction eq when using the patch on a Matrix Q12a. You can use it with nearfield monitor speakers too....(sounds great on my Yamaha MSP5 monitors).

Have fun with my Pacosipulami Overdrive Mini (Monster) Amp! :ugeek

Cheers
Paco

Much thanks! :ugeek

You also can turn the volume down to an almost clean sound....that's what I'm doing with the real amp instead of switching channels! The Pacosipulami OD Mini has just one channel. For the sound on the patch it I had all controls at noon, even gain and overdrive - the ODS in the axefx has not as much gain and sustain as my real amp has, so I had to turn up the input trim and overdrive-gain to get there! I'm pretty happy with my result, since there is almost no difference between my amp (over my reactive loadbox into the AxeFx II using the same IR) and the AxeFx II. Well done!

As told, the amp is not a Dumble ODS clone, it's just based on the same concept feeding a clean stage into an overdrive stage. Asked by many players, who visited my repair workshop and played over my little monster, I'll built this amp on request.

PS: This is my gigging amp over a Custom Audio 2x12" cabinet - 5W can be massive when cranked up! :eagerness:

Back
Top Bottom