Pacolino OD V9 - almost there - Aussenjam 100

In the pocket groove playing. Tasty, restrained lines that add to the groove and ride with it instead of taking it over. Very mature playing and approach. I could drop this in my mp3 player and listen over and over... (which I will do!!). Reminiscent of Larry Carlton's style. Thumbs way up!

What's funny is I can't even play in this style at all, but listening to you do it is great.

The tone is damn fine too.

Wow...world class playing! Smooth like Guthrie Govan. Is this your band? Or did you do all the parts? You guys are tight!
Loved it.

Wow...so many nice comments! Many many thanks! :ugeek:
Scott Peterson said:
What's funny is I can't even play in this style at all, but listening to you do it is great.

I share the same experience with some nice metal bands out there, I enjoy the music, but can't play it :cool:

ToneZappa said:
Great sound and feel Paco.... as always.

Bub here? Happy welcome! :ugeek: :D
rickboot said:
That didn't suck at all. :)
:oops: :lol:
Boboliscous said:
Wow...world class playing! Smooth like Guthrie Govan. Is this your band? Or did you do all the parts? You guys are tight!
Loved it.
It's "just" a backing track with my improv on top :oops: , go here and lay down your own take...
http://www.aussensaiter.de/aussenjam/index.php?jam=100
Thank you for the compliment! :oops:
merlin17 said:
Very cool, Paco!
We really should meet one day...
I feel the same way.... ;)
AndrewSimon said:
Like it! Dig it! Groovy!

:D

You made it all possible! I retweaked your V8.09 update-patch just a bit, to get almost there where I was with V7.04. It's your work that I'm happy with V9...without you, I would stay on V7.04 all day long! :lol: :ugeek:

greetings
Paco

Mr.PC said:
AndrewSimon said:
Like it! Dig it! Groovy!

You made it all possible! I retweaked your V8.09 update-patch just a bit, to get almost there where I was with V7.04. It's your work that I'm happy with V9...without you, I would stay on V7.04 all day long! :lol: :ugeek:

greetings
Paco

Cool... wanna share the finalized preset?..... please!

Back
Top Bottom