Package Deal is on again!!

Neill00

Inspired
I must have bad timing... I missed when this deal was on in December as I was undecided about getting the III or waiting for the FM3 … I wound up buying the III about a month ago (early Jan) when there was no package deal and just noticed today the package deal is back. I wouldn't have wanted to wait even if I knew it was coming back, but for anyone looking to pull the trigger, now is the time!

I hope you get your FM3 soon. I’m fine worth the rack. In fact I’m finding I prefer it. I’m pretty much wireless for everything, guitar, in ears, midi so I really like only one cable coming to the front of the stage for the FASlink to the FC-6. In also like the AF3 being in ac rack and up off the ground for tweaking. But everyone is different and I think FM3 will be a killer product.

I hope you get your FM3 soon. I’m fine worth the rack. In fact I’m finding I prefer it. I’m pretty much wireless for everything, guitar, in ears, midi so I really like only one cable coming to the front of the stage for the FASlink to the FC-6. In also like the AF3 being in ac rack and up off the ground for tweaking. But everyone is different and I think FM3 will be a killer product.
I too prefer the rack. I do not want to be bending down to floor level to make adjustments - my back says that those days are done. I’ve gone wireless with my guitar and am looking into wireless IEMs. I’m on the waitlist for the FM3 but will probably let it pass. Love the AF3!

I took the plunge and ordered it last night with the FC-12. It says while supplies last. A new version coming?

I doubt it. It hasn't even been fully out for 2 years yet. Probably sold a lot of them with the last deal before the holidays. Rightfully so, it is an amazing product! Enjoy the new unit!

I took the plunge and ordered it last night with the FC-12. It says while supplies last. A new version coming?

I think they are running lean on AxeFx3 stock as they make space for FM3. Lots of people aren't buying the three because of the FM3. I imagine when the FM3 launches the price of the three will be stop going for the sale price of $2000.

Back
Top Bottom