P.E.I. Police Force Threaten to Hit Drunk Drivers with Nickelback Tunes

After 15 years on service on the fire department, I have seen firsthand the pain and suffering that drunk drivers cause. I would like to see extremely harsh jail time (yes for a 1st offense) and loss of driving privileges. If the incarceration includes Nickleback tunes, so much the better, as long as they throw in a little Bay City Rollers as well.

Ok. So some cops finally hear a joke that had run its course years ago, and rehash it seemingly oblivious it's commentary on the ever more intense public discussion of the polices defecto role as executioner and the more general discussion on the criminal justice apparatus' theoretical rehabilitation paradigm vs its continued revelation as existing in an archaic punishment / control capacity.

I never thought of myself as a humor snob, but this one doesn't do it for me.

Ok. So some cops finally hear a joke that had run its course years ago, and rehash it seemingly oblivious it's commentary on the ever more intense public discussion of the polices defecto role as executioner and the more general discussion on the criminal justice apparatus' theoretical rehabilitation paradigm vs its continued revelation as existing in an archaic punishment / control capacity.

I never thought of myself as a humor snob, but this one doesn't do it for me.

Yeah, but Nickelback....

Problem is that some people actually like the Bay City Rollers.

After 15 years on service on the fire department, I have seen firsthand the pain and suffering that drunk drivers cause. I would like to see extremely harsh jail time (yes for a 1st offense) and loss of driving privileges. If the incarceration includes Nickleback tunes, so much the better, as long as they throw in a little Bay City Rollers as well.
ro

That's funny, but not a funny subject. There is absolutely no excuse for DWI. None. In some states, when you get a DWI charge, the cops seize the vehicle you are driving and depending on your record, it may be sold! It's call vehicle forfeiture. I like that idea quite a bit. Not only will they take away your drivers license, they can take your car as well. Far too many innocent people are killed or maimed because of that crap.

I love Nickelback. They're great. I'm serious. Listen to their guitar tones. They're f'n massive.

I'm sure lots of people who love to hate whatever is popular/catchy on principle abhor them. Dissing something always sounds more clever than being happy or enjoying something for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom