Owns Axe FX XL and uses only one amp

It only seems expensive until you realize what it is once you get into it.
I feel it is one of the best values I've ever gotten from one box.

Have to agree. The best musical purchase I have ever made. The bang for the buck is going to be pretty tough to top, but we'll see...

It's so good that I've made this purchase a few times now.
Ultra --> Spare Ultra --> Axe II --> Axe II XL
Fractal keeps providing the most bang for the buck, thanks Cliff!!

Even though there are other units out there that may be cheaper or have other options, none offer what the Axe does.
They offer other things, but seriously, there really is NO real competitor.
Kemper is a different animal (not bad, but absolutely different) and doesn't have the effects and the level of updates that Fractal offers so regularly.
Thanks again to Cliff and the team!!! You have changed the way we do music.

Not to mention that I can roll now into gigs with a 4 space rack and some guitars.
Now, I still like my cabs with the Matrix GT1000, but I don't HAVE to do that.
Flexibility, versatility, ease or complexity-->it's ALL here.
State of the ART is an understatement.

Anybody that complains about the price of the Axe FX has never owned a real high-end amplifier. It would be difficult to make a case against the cost of the axe fx while playing through your $2600 Splawn head/cab rig.

I took 6 months off from playing at church. Went back with 15.02, and we probably had had 4-6 firmware improvements in that time off. That makes the price worth it - A++++ product support and progress on this platform.

I posted a recording we got from that weekend, and I also Facebooked it to a few of my buddies. One of them is a tube snob. His response was, "Was THAT your rig????" Like, stunned disbelief. It was very satisfying to get that shocked response from him.

Thanks Clifford for innovation and constant forward evolution of your product!!!!

Only amps I use are the plexi and the JCM 800.

Axe FX overkill????

NOPE!

If the house is burning down I'm grabbing the Axe FX on the way out and leaving the guitars! (OK, so I may run back in the house to grab a couple guitars, but the Axe FX comes first.)

Considering upgrading to the XL.

Not because the II doesn't do everything I need. But it is just the logical progression.

I have owned a standard, an ultra, and currently own the II. Why not the XL

Damn reading these makes me excited for next week. I feel like I've sold my soul to get this XL... Pretty sure it'll kick my ass though. It'll be worth it :D

Back
Top Bottom