OwnHammer YT Video of the new 112 and 212 Cabs

I soooo hope they will release a Bogner Ecstacy 4X12 version! I own both modern and vintage pack of the Marshall version and they sound superb!!!

Do you know when the price increase will take place?

Thanks very much for taking the time to demo these speakers. OwnHammer rules, I think I am going to purchase them this weekend so I can get the discounted price. The price will be going up pretty soon so why not buy them now!

Hi i just made a Demo video of the NEW OwnHammer cabs.
A 112 (open back)cab and a 212 (bogner)
Å
All 12 Ir`s ( of 36)

I i used the SP mixes. Made by Scott Peterson

Just a simple Vox AC 30 TB preset

Enjoy

Låter fett da. Billige saker. Får vel handle i romjula. :D

Hi i just made a Demo video of the NEW OwnHammer cabs.
A 112 (open back)cab and a 212 (bogner)

All 12 Ir`s ( of 36)

I i used the SP mixes. Made by Scott Peterson

Just a simple Vox AC 30 TB preset

Enjoy

Thanks for that!

Funny, right before you said you liked the way the Fane sounded in the Bogner I said the same thing ;)

Do you like the 1x12 or Bogner 2x12 better? In the video the 1x12 sounds more alive, in your face.

I agree about the video but remember different amps will sound different with different cabs. I bough therm last night but haven't had time to try them yet.

What would be the main difference between 1x12, 2x12 and 4x12, tonewise ?
When it comes to this my experience is only from using the Axe and I can tell you for sure the different cabs make a huge difference in the tone. The guy from OwnHammer could probably give you the technical details of why. But in my opinion its worth having all of them.

Great video, certainly sold me on the new cabs.

What kind of settings were you using on the Vox? I've been trying... and failing to get that much meat on an AC30 for a long time now.

I just hope that folks do buy them. I mean 19 dollar,is not alot. And he is working verry hard.. :)

as is cliff :)
I mean,i just love new stuff !

I bought the Bogner set yesterday... I am still waiting on my Xitone cab to be delivered, so I have no FRFR yet - but I fully expect I will probably buy more. For now, it's too good of a deal to pass up for at least one :)

Great video, certainly sold me on the new cabs.

What kind of settings were you using on the Vox? I've been trying... and failing to get that much meat on an AC30 for a long time now.

Thanks!
if i remember right..

drive at 3.5
treble at 7.5
bass at 3.5

the rest is stock

I bought the Bogner set yesterday... I am still waiting on my Xitone cab to be delivered, so I have no FRFR yet - but I fully expect I will probably buy more. For now, it's too good of a deal to pass up for at least one :)

Yeah the Xitone cab should be goood.

I have a Atomic CLR x2 :)

Back
Top Bottom