Ownhammer ultrares

One of the reasons I enjoy the Forum is the general lack of meanness and sarcasm bordering on hostility. Can't we all just get along for the sake of rock and roll?

I suggest reading carefully through the product description in the Fractal store. IMHO your question is answered in more than one way.

Terry.

Wow, I've been sampling/playing through these, and while I'm not exactly comparing apples-to-apples, I must say that everything just sounds more transparent than before. I thought it sounded good before, and I still do. It seems tighter and clearer with the new UltraRes, I'm definitely not disappointed.

Next - try tweaking the amp and cab parameters and see how you like the improved Tweakability Factor that UltraRes brings to the table. :)

I believe you're right.

Cliff and everyone involved has opened new doors, and a whole new market. So, with the new market will come new products. Start saving.

I suggest reading carefully through the product description in the Fractal store. IMHO your question is answered in more than one way.

Terry.

Absolutely! Every parameter change is more apparent.

+ 1000 for this! :encouragement:

Cliff can correct me if I'm off here ...

... but, IMHO, it's the transparency and improved resolution of UltraRes that makes the difference (i.e., it ain't 12b04 alone). :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom