Ownhammer 12M-RI Question

xpenno

Power User
I'm really loving the new V32 Cab and its easy to use Brit/US Modern/Vintage Options. I just wondered if the G12M is likely to be updated or whether it is possible to recreate these options with the given cabs in the G12M package?

Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

Spence

I'm really loving the new V32 Cab and its easy to use Brit/US Modern/Vintage Options. I just wondered if the G12M is likely to be updated or whether it is possible to recreate these options with the given cabs in the G12M package?

Does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

Spence

Can't wait for the bass cone greenbacks! :)

It's not really possible to replicate the new USA/Brit Modern/Vintage with the previous Balanced/Classic/Modern/Vintage, everything is similar, yet completely different at the same time. At best, you could probably approximate v2.1 USA Modern to a degree by mixing v2.0 Balanced and v2.0 Modern, with most of the mix being from v2.0 Balanced, and also apply a -2 dB bell around 100 Hz-ish. Outside of that, you're just trying to make lemonade with a banana. :lol

The 412-GTR Bog 12M-RI STD will get re-sampled, but not soon. Too many other cabs, speakers, and entirely new projects to put out first. The 12M-RI will be a part of something to come out in the quasi-near term, but not in the Standard Series cab libraries. I can't comment further at this point in time, the only thing I can really say about it is this. :)

loving the new V32 package , I'd love to see some GT-75's and some GH65's etc. I think right now for green back sin the Axe Fx II these new producer cabs can hold us over.

Back
Top Bottom