Not a Bug Outputs on FM3 not working

Bricksby

Hi all,

I started up my FM3 today but I have found that there is no sound coming out of the outputs. Upon start up there is an initial hum for a moment (from my jack lead being on the floor) but then the sound cuts out instantly. I can see that the meters are reacting to input and show as though they should be sending audio, but nothing is coming out of the speakers. I have tried making a preset that is only an input block and an output block to rule out this being a cpu issue, but this has had same result. Also, I have checked that it's not my speakers and have tried both my speakers and a set of headphones, none are working with the FM3 but work with other audio devices.

I am on the 2.00 beta firmware. This was working absolutely fine up until now, and was even fine last night before I switched it off and went to bed, so not sure what's gone wrong. Any ideas?

I had the exact same issue a couple of days ago - not sure how I managed to turn down the volume but I spent several minutes in a complete panic trying to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom