Out2 cable?

supersonic

Inspired
To get the “out 2” to connect, I need to plug a guitar cable in about half way to get a connection. Anyone know the fix here? Do I need to set to mono out somewhere? Thanks.

To get the “out 2” to connect, I need to plug a guitar cable in about half way to get a connection. Anyone know the fix here? Do I need to set to mono out somewhere? Thanks.
You have to do this on both output 2 jacks or just one of them? if only one, does the other one work correctly?

Yeah, TC; in this post:
TRS - TRS. Guitar cable. I also tried a “Humbuster” wired cable, same issue.
Are you saying you think TRS-TRS is a guitar cable or were you just listing the types of cables you've tried, as in, "I've tried TRS-TRS, I've tried a regular (TS-TS) guitar cable, I've tried a Humbuster cable, and all gave me the same issue."?

Because if you were using a TRS-TRS cable into something that just wanted a TS cable, that would explain it. A TRS-TRS (balanced 1/4" cable) will work just fine into a balanced input, however, as will a TS-TS.

Reactions: Rex
Yeah, TC; in this post:

Are you saying you think TRS-TRS is a guitar cable or were you just listing the types of cables you've tried, as in, "I've tried TRS-TRS, I've tried a regular (TS-TS) guitar cable, I've tried a Humbuster cable, and all gave me the same issue."?

Because if you were using a TRS-TRS cable into something that just wanted a TS cable, that would explain it. A TRS-TRS (balanced 1/4" cable) will work just fine into a balanced input, however, as will a TS-TS.
I’ve tried a TRS Humbuster cable and a TS guitar cable. Neither will work unless I pull them 1/4 inch out of the Fm3 “out2”.

Back
Top Bottom