Our Premier song : The Wind Of Ailanthus

Hyper Planet

Power User
Hi guys :), as you maybe know Hyper Planet is progressive metal band from Tehran- Iran and we released a song from our upcoming album which is called : The Wind Of Ailanthus!
Noticeable, at the time we did release that in 2012 I hadn't bought the Axe-Fx II but we're going to record it again with that and in fact all the music plus Bass Guitar.
There will be also new musicians on the Drums, Keyboards and Vocals from The UK and Sweden, in addition this album is included of 11 tracks and over 70 mins progressive metal music.

Electric guitar recorded:
Amp: Marshall AVT150 miced up with an SM57 and e609
Stompboxes: 2 MXR stompbox Distortion III (Rhythms) and Zakk Wylde Overdrive for solos, melodies
also I used a friend of mine acoustic Godin guitar
Guitar: Ibanez Prestige RG1820X
Pickups: DiMarzio D-Sonic (Bridge) & The Breed (Neck)

Bass guitar recorded:
Amp: Marshall B65 miced up with SM57 and e609
DI: Radial JDI

Any comments is appreciated :)

All the music in this has been written by me and my brother Armin on the Bass Guitar
Follow Hyper Planet on our social media pages that I provided in my signature

Last edited:
This is very cool.

I prefer the sections with no vocal, feel that way about Dream Theater too (at least everything post Scenes From a Memory), but still I'd listen to this album! Great work.

This is very cool.

I prefer the sections with no vocal, feel that way about Dream Theater too (at least everything post Scenes From a Memory), but still I'd listen to this album! Great work.

Thank you for your time and listening :), well as for the vocal we wanted to release the song bud we couldn't have found a great vocalist so finally I decided me myself to sing on it just for the demo version, but I have to say I'm not a vocalist I'm Guitarist/Songwriter and I'm not intending to be a vocalist in the band, bud for the whole release of our album we've got a great vocalist from Sweden.

Hey guys please check this video, It's about some cool musical similarity of our song ''The Wind Of Ailanthus'' and two song off of
''DREAM THEATER'' new album ''The Astonishing''

Thank you for your time and listening :), well as for the vocal we wanted to release the song bud we couldn't have found a great vocalist so finally I decided me myself to sing on it just for the demo version, but I have to say I'm not a vocalist I'm Guitarist/Songwriter and I'm not intending to be a vocalist in the band, bud for the whole release of our album we've got a great vocalist from Sweden.

Oh I hope you don't think I was ripping on your voice in particular... I'm just one of those people who likes technical music without the vocal. But keep us updated about the final release!

No I just wanted to give some more information, I also love technical side of progressive/metal, please join in our facebook page that I provided in my signature for the latest news about the band :)

Have fun :)

Back
Top Bottom