Other than Wah and Volume, what do you use your expression pedal(s) for?

Other than Wah and Volume, what do you use your expression pedal(s) for?

• Drive in drive block

• Amp Input Drive

• Delay mix

• Reverb mix

• Amp Overdrive/Input Trim

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, how are you going about adding in "shimmer"? Would be curious in seeing others' approaches for this ... I've used crystals in Pitch block, but open to new ideas!

I set a parallel path with volume going into multidelay set to 1 octave up going into reverb (all 100% wet) and attach exp pedal to the volume to feed the signal into the parallel path. Sounds awesome

Other than wah and volume :
Shimmer fade in/out (i.e. With Or Without You [U2])
Filter (hi freq -> low freq -> ...) (i.e. Elevation intro [U2])
Cross-fade (i.e. City Of Blinding Lights intro [U2])
Pitch (0 -> +12 -> 0) (i.e. Even Better Than The Real Thing [U2])

expression #2 is set to turn on the HOLD function on my reverb 2 when it is engaged. when it's not engaged, it can do other stuff too. I like how it's able to do many different things depending on what you have turned on at the moment. expression 1 is just always volume for ever amen.

expression #2 is set to turn on the HOLD function on my reverb 2 when it is engaged. when it's not engaged, it can do other stuff too. I like how it's able to do many different things depending on what you have turned on at the moment. expression 1 is just always volume for ever amen.
Oh yeah that's a good one too.

Isn't modulation speed controlled by tap tempo?
He's talking about adjusting to the ebb and flow of the band, or multiple tempos per song (i.e. LZ's In The Evening) and not wanting to tap on the button or switch, which looks and feels goofy and is distracting.

Back
Top Bottom