Original song for our next cd

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
My singer and me writing new songs for our cd and I wanted for leads a very distinktive preset sound, which differs from my usual sounds. It's quite a dark and depressed song called "Purple Head" and I tried Moke's "For The Love Of God" - Bingo what a killer tone. The first part of the middle solo I played with the neck pu and guitar tone (not volume) down to 2 and second part with the bridge pu and tone on about 8. This preset survived all the firmware updates and all I did was changing the Speaker Drive in the amp block from 0 to 0.50 according to the new fw 7.02. I love this tone - thanks very much Moke...

I like it! Only listening on laptop speakers right now but the guitar tone sound very vocal. I like! Gotta floyd vibe to it. Now I'm singing to the old lady about my big purple throbbing head...

Gilmour meets Knopfler.....:cool:

I wouldn't have noticed it was that Vai tone. It just goes to show you that it's not the sword, it's the Ninja...

The whole tune sounds really killer Tony..:)

Hey Tony

Nice tone and playing as always. Not my kind of style but stil......nice and moody ;-)

I think I have to get that preset. You allready made me buy Moke's JCM800 preset, so why not :)

Good job Moke :):)

Søren

Gilmour meets Knopfler.....:cool:

I wouldn't have noticed it was that Vai tone. It just goes to show you that it's not the sword, it's the Ninja...

The whole tune sounds really killer Tony..:)

Thanks a lot Moke - great preset! :cool:

Hey Tony

Nice tone and playing as always. Not my kind of style but stil......nice and moody ;-)

I think I have to get that preset. You allready made me buy Moke's JCM800 preset, so why not :)

Good job Moke :):)

Søren

Thank you Soeren - this preset is awesome. You won't regret it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom