Ordering/Processing Vendor

I will have to admit, this has had less of an impact on this board than I thought. Figured this thread would be 5 pages long in about as many minutes...

No kidding Mr. Pirate. One thing that did alarm me was that the website authenticity certificate expired on June 20 something of this year. I still went ahead and bought a shirt though.

Last edited:
OK, so looking at the new store, the price has increased to $2999? And if we get the coupon for waiting; $400 off which makes the price $2499. So long $2199 evidently. Anybody confirm?

OK, so looking at the new store, the price has increased to $2999? And if we get the coupon for waiting; $400 off which makes the price $2499. So long $2199 evidently. Anybody confirm?
It was a fluke, price is still 2599.99
I checked

Are we referring to this webpage?

http://store.fractalaudio.com/index.html

I'm getting the following error:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.

Here is the link:

Fractal Audio Systems Secure Online Store

Make sure you Ctrl-F5 to clear your cache.

The page cannot be found

Try this:

Fractal Audio Systems Secure Online Store

Whoops. Actually, it looks like this:

Sale Price: $2,999.95

if you click on the link for the waiting list customers. That has to be an error, though, otherwise it just brings the price back to 2,599.95...

I see:

List Price: $2,999.95
Sale Price: $2,599.95

Wow! We wil be directed to a wait list page!

IMPORTANT: The waiting list coupon will NOT work for the product shown on this page. Instead, customers with a coupon must use the Axe-Fx II for Waiting List Customers, which allows us to earmark inventory for these customers.

Interesting...looks like they chose volusion as their ecom solution. Wonder why. Adding the Axe to the cart still does not "reserve it" for a period of time it seems. Looks like the script kiddies will be at it again.

Was gonna buy a t-shirt...but not with a $13 shipping charge. :twisted Seriously guys, come on, I live in Texas, not Antarctica!

Back
Top Bottom