Ordered!

Kinda bummed it did not come with the USB cable to connect to PC.

Yeah I'm getting old enough to remember the days when electronics/appliances/things came with long power cables, all the accessory cables you could want. At least that's what I remember.

Still, we live right next to a transfer station (dump) and I find nice cables, adapters, even working monitors and such. I scooped up a few really long USB cables in anticipation :)

Unfortunately I will not have this ready for band practice tonight. But I have to say. The FM3 is quite impressive. I ran through a few presets, "run like heck" and "stone in love" and they sound incredible. And I am just using my JBL EON10. cant wait to put this thru a better cab.

To answer the question, was it worth the wait?
YES

No more suspence. Here is what some folks want to see...

View attachment 63930

Forever one of the lucky few! The ”Scudaria FAS Corsa R-GT” version.

History will be reminded by the occasional passing forum legend of the chosen few, unintimidated by the lack of a lightening hole port.

Folks will say “Wow!“ ... and the legends will live long after we’re all returned to star dust.

After 4 days on invites being sent, you are still the only one on this forum to claim they even got an invite yet (I think). Still seems weird. :)

After 4 days on invites being sent, you are still the only one on this forum to claim they even got an invite yet (I think). Still seems weird. :)

or as Matt said there are way more users not on social media , and the AX8 list was bigger than you'd think

Back
Top Bottom