Wish Option to save Looper recording to PC as a WAV file

yes this would be a useful option to save it as a file on the axe fx itself temporarily that you could load into the looper to preserve song ideas. Though of course it is possible to save into a DAW if you happen to be out and a computer is not available it would be a nice feature to have that you could recall if need be to save on a computer at a later time. I am sure memory might possibly be an issue but a temporary limited storage would be useful in a crunch.

yes this would be a useful option to save it as a file on the axe fx itself temporarily that you could load into the looper to preserve song ideas. Though of course it is possible to save into a DAW if you happen to be out and a computer is not available it would be a nice feature to have that you could recall if need be to save on a computer at a later time. I am sure memory might possibly be an issue but a temporary limited storage would be useful in a crunch.
+1 ... I feel like I would use this a ton with an FM3

+1/2
Not a full 1: like the idea of having this incorporated within AxeEdit so there's no hassle with other software but not a top priority wish.
As mentioned it can be done in a few extra clicks with any other (free) recording software. Only, every time I fire up my (free) daw / recording sw my (free) subscription seems to have ended or I have to reengage (free) membership and so on. I'm Dutch so the free aspect is VERY important to me :p Plus in my experience Axe's software always works without a hitch...

How's about being able to load / save from USB stick as well? that would be snazzy.
Yes this would be great. Also if the FM3 does not have the internal storage to handle storing these files currently and this were the only solution to keep the computer away I'd also be all for it.

On a side note... the sound design capabilities of AxeFX are so amazing at it's current state that I feel like prioritizing some of these workflow improvements would have a lot of impact to the end user.

It makes little sense to push the envelope with the FM3 in this area. It would come at the cost of other areas of development, and nothing beats a DAW or dedicated looper app.

I agree that this feature would not be as useful when connected to a computer since there are dedicated apps.

It's the standalone feature that would be most useful. Theres also the use case that a lot of players use live where they store prerecorded loops in their loopers and trigger them. Having the loops stored would allow the possibility of this feature

Back
Top Bottom