• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Opeth - The Lotus Eater tone test [JVM + Recto Red]

heanjurrera

I was in an Opeth mood and remembered how much I dig Watershed's production. I proceeded to read a bit about the production and started to work.
Used the Brit JVM OD2 OR (iirc) along with the Recto Red Modern. Close enough! I love the Axe FX II, so much.

Drums are Metal Foundry... some preset I modded a bit.

Hope you guys dig!

Here is the preset in case anyone is interested.

AMP and CAB X is the Marshall and AMP and CAB Y is the Recto.

Last edited:

heanjurrera

I think they somewhat recently switched to Fractal yeah. Tbh I haven't had the chance to listen to them now that they're using the Axe, nor I've seen them live since the Watershed tour. :(

MetalGarret

Inspired
That sounds really good! I've tried the JVM OD and Recto Red and didn't have much luck with it. Seems the USA Leads and rhythms get me what I need. But you seem to have made great use of those amps here!

Top Bottom