Open bank files and folders

Krakadon

Inspired
Is it possible to add this feature? In the old Axe-Edit you could open bank files and folders and quickly scroll through presets. I miss the capability. It was so awesome to quickly audition patches and I didn't need to keep everything organized on the Axe-FX plus by having multiple folders I could store more presets (to use in the studio obviously).

-yes, in the header of Axe-Manage Presets, three toggle buttons can be added:
one for axe preset mode, working as it does now.
a second one for bank mode, enabling a file explore to select a bank syx file; once selected all presets in bank appears in axe manage; only one preset shown if it's a single preset file.
a third one for Folder mode; a file explorer is shown, and single preset can be loaded.

Preset could be loaded in scratch slot or in current preset...

M@ said that actually presets in axe managed are shown in preset order because they are read directly from Axe-fx, and ordering with other criteria (for example amp type) was not imposible, but was not in their roadmap; but this is not incompatible with having bank mode from file, and folder mode to pick a preset from disk.

+ A gazillion for this. It's fabulous to have Axe-Manage back in some form (already saved me a lot of time), but to be able to go through each preset in a bank\folder again would be brilliant. I spent around an hour and a half last night doing find...import...test...next...import....test...next...import....test.... for a load of presets to find something I needed. Lost the will to live after a while!

Is it possible to add this feature? In the old Axe-Edit you could open bank files and folders and quickly scroll through presets. I miss the capability. It was so awesome to quickly audition patches and I didn't need to keep everything organized on the Axe-FX plus by having multiple folders I could store more presets (to use in the studio obviously).

+1

Back
Top Bottom