One of the small lcds is constantly blank :-(

Valgua

Inspired
Hi!

I just noticed that the third LCD from the left is constantly blank. I have tried turning the unit on and off as well as reloding the factory FC-configuration in the setup menu. Is there something I can try before sending back the device? :(

Is it lit with no text or not lit? If not lit then contact support... The switches are physically split into groups of 3 each on a "module".

Is it lit with no text or not lit? If not lit then contact support... The switches are physically split into groups of 3 each on a "module".
It is lit, but no text appears.
In fact, I don’t even see the —- line that appears on the other LCDs during start-up.

It is lit, but no text appears.
In fact, I don’t even see the —- line that appears on the other LCDs during start-up.
Try adjusting the contrast and brightness settings.

Also, is it the same on every layout and view?

Yes, it’s like that in every layout and even in startup. Can the contrast be adjusted for each LCD individually?
Contrast is global...

I think it's definitely time to contact support.

You can also open it up to make sure the ribbon cable is correctly seated.

No problem, let me know if there's something I can do (but I'm sure the guys at tech dept will solve your problem as soon as possible).
I’ll play at wedding in a few days and I would really need a fully working FM9. The guys/girls at G66 are great though, so I’m confident that they’ll have my back. :sweatsmile:

Yes, it's true. I'm happy, and it's an honor, to be one of them ;) I think that you could also use the unit till the unit and ship it after it. At the lab we're fast but shipping takes time.

Yes, it's true. I'm happy, and it's an honor, to be one of them ;) I think that you could also use the unit till the unit and ship it after it. At the lab we're fast but shipping takes time.
I just got an email from Sussi (Sunday night!). G66 will just ship a new unit on Tuesday and exchange it for the old one. A life saver! G66 is just the best company on the face of the earth. I am a customer for life! 😍

A little bird told her that you need a unit for a wedding 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂🍾🍾🍾Actually, I’m pretty nervous about it. 🥺 I am a very dedicated bedroom player and I have been practicing with a few friends over the last few months. We are playing at one of our friends weddings. I’m 45 and it will be my first true gig… Better late than never, I guess… I’ll feel much better being able to read all the LCDs. I know, it’s silly, but…

😂🍾🍾🍾Actually, I’m pretty nervous about it. 🥺 I am a very dedicated bedroom player and I have been practicing with a few friends over the last few months. We are playing at one of our friends weddings. I’m 45 and it will be my first true gig… Better late than never, I guess… I’ll feel much better being able to read all the LCDs. I know, it’s silly, but…
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom