One Day In...WOW!

Habuman

Power User
AXE III and FC12 arrived yesterday. I hooked it all up and played for about 5 hours. Not anything new to report that isn't already in all the other threads.

What an amazing piece of gear. Most presets are gig-ready which I will use soon. I also downloaded some patches from @2112 (8 Classic Marshall tones) and @Burgs (8 Medium Gain amps). Great tones.

My biggest challenge is going to be figuring out which setup I want to use on the FC12.

Fractal Audio Systems ROCKS!!! (A big THANK YOU to Andrew for processing the order)

Last edited:
If none of the stock FC layouts fit 100%, they can be customized pretty deeply. The stock ones are there as much to give you ideas as for use as-is, which is not to say they are in need of modification, just that they are quite capable of customization if you want it....

Welcome aboard, and enjoy!

Yeah, my FC-12 is completely custom laid out to my taste. It's not that hard to set it up at all, either!

Rock on!!!
GLiDE

Welcome to the club. My suggestion is to not worry about the FC12. Just learn to use the Master Layout Menu for now and stomp your way around while you focus instead on learning to edit presets. In a few weeks, you'll have some better ideas about what you might want to do.

Welcome to the club. My suggestion is to not worry about the FC12. Just learn to use the Master Layout Menu for now and stomp your way around while you focus instead on learning to edit presets. In a few weeks, you'll have some better ideas about what you might want to do.

Thanks. Yes, one step at a time.

After using the AX8 for some time and its switch layout, the options of FC12 are outstanding.

Definitely excited to dig into all the options of the AXE III.

AXE III and FC12 arrived yesterday. I hooked it all up and played for about 5 hours. Not anything new to report that isn't already in all the other threads.

What an amazing piece of gear. Most presets are gig-ready which I will use soon. I also downloaded some patches from @2112 (8 Classic Marshall tones) and @Burgs (8 Medium Gain amps). Great tones.

My biggest challenge is going to be figuring out which setup I want to use on the FC12.

Fractal Audio Systems ROCKS!!! (A big THANK YOU to Andrew for processing the order)

Mine arrived today!

Back
Top Bottom