On the FM9 wait list,.. just chillin' over here playing my AX8 still :)

WERNER1

Inspired
Just got the cash together for an FM9 purchase and got on the wait list. ... rumors have it anywhere from 6 months to over a year out on wait times :frowning: ... I guess I'll be content with my trusty AX8 (5+ years now! ) for now and start stockpiling info and presets for the FM9 .... Carry on :D

Jeez that’s a long time! You have more patience than I do. I’d just buy a used 3 and flip it when the 9 is ready
That might be an option at least then I would be more familiar with the interface and everything as I'm sure it's a bit different from the AX8.
It really sucks cause I've waited a long time to get the funds together, and now that I do,...we'll there's none available... oh well, my AX8 is still treating me good so I can't complain there :)

Get the FM3; they're available, easy to flip, and by the time you get your FM9, you'll be perfectly familiar with the whole ecosystem. Or, as mentioned above, grab an Axe Fx III - if you use multiple amps that'd be the way to go.

FWIW, I gigged my AX8 last weekend and it still sounded glorious...I have a FM3 as well, but you know, not enough switches to step on...and too lazy to bring my FC12. But I´m on the FM9 waitlist also...

Back
Top Bottom