On off the new CD...

Ed, that's awesome... You have some really cool tones in there... Great demo piece for the Axe FX! Great work! Keep it up dude!

Ed I hate useing names but you sound like all the best.....Beck, Hendrix, Miles and Joe Z. What a great album this is going to be.

profusion said:
Wow, I really like both your tones and your music. Great stuff! Keep us posted on the album.
Appreciate it, the guy who wrote this and the other tune for me (Chris Taylor) and is producing it has the ginormous reason it's turning out like this. I just played guitar and took care of my tone, he did the hard labor of writing the track and making all the parts fit together like they do.

ToneZappa said:
Ed I hate useing names but you sound like all the best.....Beck, Hendrix, Miles and Joe Z. What a great album this is going to be.
Thank you, the JoeZ influnece is all Chris Taylor, it just happens to work really well for me since I love Zawinul.
Speaking of which check myspace.com/eddegenaro and listen to JoeZ, that's something Chris wrote and produced for my last CD.

Back
Top Bottom