OMG! This thing is now killer!

SteveD

Inspired
I dont post much but .....well... Just started up in a cover band after a 2 year break & setup my first serious patch using the II (been waiting for the firmware storm to abate!). I used to gig with the Standard.

A Fender rig based on the Superverb. Wow! I'm going to use 8 scenes & switch a few things with the switches (after much thought & reading here). I don't need much complexity 80% of the time.
The amp sounds I've got for the various scenes just using the input trim to juice the front of the amp to varying degrees & then the Zen drive x & y for more gain are absolutely stunning - like a valvevamp in hi fi somehow (I think its the quality of the effects too that adds so much too). The sounds totally have that valve 'aliveness' that you look for. Bloody fantastic. I'm no tweaker but using the matrix 800 (with tiny tweaks to global eq - hats off & thanks to PaulMapp!) into a couple of evm loaded cabs it sounds brilliant.
I'll use the rig as a template for my Marshall sounds next.
Big thanks to all who contribute here as it is so very useful to all the folk who surf here.

Cliff & Co have made a monster product!!
First practice next w/e - can't wait! Only play in pubs but hey.. It will sound brilliant (clams apart!).
Cheers all.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Rock on Brother!! I agree, It's the most consistently satisfying piece of gear I've ever owned!! By Far!!

Back
Top Bottom