OMG-9m / FM-3 glitch

addedc

Experienced
I had a lot of difficulty figuring out how to set up per preset switches with FM-9 and FC-6 running OMG-9. That's mostly over, but somehow I introduced an error into a couple of presets and I can not see how to rectify it.

What happens (and I think it's specific to only one or two presets) is that after I change Scenes or Effects on a given preset, the display on the FM3 will change from the standard PRESET, SCENES, EFFECTS to PRESETS, MORE, EFFECTS. I am pretty sure I am doing a tap and NOT a hold. Somehow I seem to be calling up a different menu. But when I look in FM3 Edit, I do not see any menus labeled PRESETS, MORE, EFFECTS, just the regular PRESETS, SCENES, EFFECTS.

Does anyone have any insight on this? It's not that big a deal. Switching to Preset mode calls up the proper menu with PRESETS, SCENES, EFFECTS where I can access scenes. Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:
Rather than relying on describing the problem, export all the layouts and attach the file to your questions so we can SEE what you did. Remember, a picture is worth 10,000 words.

Check Layout Links in the Layout edit screen of Edit.
Thanks. I missed that as an edit option. I can see "More" as the Hold function in layout 8 now. I don't think I am doing a Hold though (especially as this seems to happen when I use the Preset or Effects switch.) I exported the preset and attached the file here.

Attachments

• AC-20.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
Thanks. I missed that as an edit option. I can see "More" as the Hold function in layout 8 now. I don't think I am doing a Hold though (especially as this seems to happen when I use the Preset or Effects switch.) I exported the preset and attached the file here.
The preset isn’t really what is in question, right?

Export all the layout files and let us look at those. Open the FC Editor panel and click on the down arrow next to the layouts selectors.

The preset isn’t really what is in question, right?

Export all the layout files and let us look at those. Open the FC Editor panel and click on the down arrow next to the layouts selectors.
Thanks for spelling that out. I wouldn't have found it otherwise.

Attachments

• 1PRESETS.fclayout
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2SCENES.fclayout
  • 3EFFECTS.fclayout
  • 6Per-Preset.fclayout
  • 5LOOPER.fclayout
  • 8OMG9.fclayout
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 9MstrLayout.fclayout
    9.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Layout 4.fclayout
  • Layout 7.fclayout
    9.5 KB · Views: 1
I had the same thing happen just now (after I change Scenes or Effects on a given preset, the display on the FM3 will change from the standard PRESET, SCENES, EFFECTS to PRESETS, MORE, EFFECTS.)

Back
Top Bottom