Ollo Audio Headphones - Has anyone bought them from audio-ali.com?

SpudMan

Inspired
I am considering the S5X 1.1 headphones but not sure about buying from https://www.audio-ali.com/. I know Amazon sells them, but I don't buy from Amazon ever. I don't want to order direct from Ollo. because of shipping from overseas.
I am also considering the Neuman NDH-30's, but they are over $100 more.
Thanks!

Have not bought these from that site, but have been in their (audio-ali) facebook group for a while. As far as I can tell, customers are satisfied.

Have not bought these from that site, but have been in their (audio-ali) facebook group for a while. As far as I can tell, customers are satisfied.
Thanks! It seems like it is basically someone's small llc type business. If so, I am fine with that. I just want to be sure I get the product and they stand behind it. I appreciate your response.

Does anyone know if there is a big difference between the Ollo's and the HD 650s?
I had the HD 650 and I clearly prefer my Ollo‘s.
You get a measurement chart where your specific pair of headphones are measured. So with a parametric eq you can adjust them even flatter. (which isn’t necessary in my opinion)
And you can get every single part of that headphone as a spare part from their website.
The customer support is top notch.

Back
Top Bottom