old "lars" editor ?

Stef, you're in luck. I keep everything. I have a folder (that was relevant when I was using my Ultra) called "Lars editor" which contains an installer and a few xml files. I'm not sure how easy it would be to reinstall using this folder but, who know, it might be as simple as double-clicking on the "axefx-win-install.jar" file in the installer sub-directory.

I can compress all that into a single zip file and send it to you. I'm not sure how to send attachments to a user. Personal message, maybe?

EDIT: file too large for the server. I sent you a OneDrive link by personal message.

Last edited:
Hi, any chance I can get a file as well? I am trying to upload IRs and Axe-Edit not working well. Hope the Lars Editor may help! Much appreciated!

I'd be happy to send it to you as well, but I'm away from my computer and gear... until end of March. Perhaps you could reach out to Stef (the original poster, who I had a chance to send the folder to before I left). If not, and if you're willing to wait that long, pm me in April

Back
Top Bottom