Okay, so how are these lead tones at all similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet lots of people here and on youtube convincingly play like Eddie.

You have to un-learn what you have learned. Then you might be able to help me.

Last edited:
I really don't think anyone is really interested in helping you at this point.

I had the response for this one a couple hours ago. Ya all never really were interested.

It's much like women say, 'men are interested in what they think is interesting'.

But it's also that you take the world personally, just a typical human thing......

Last edited:
I had the response for this one a couple hours ago. Ya all never really were interested.

It's much like women say, 'men are interested in what they think is interesting'.

But it's also that you take the world personally, just a typical human thing......

please stop bringing your negative attitude to this forum. people try to help you and you constantly denounce their intelligence, stating you are beyond-human.

please stop bringing your negative attitude to this forum. people try to help you and you constantly denounce their intelligence, stating you are beyond-human.

Well he may be on a higher level than me I admit it .

Cause frankly I have NO idea what this thread is about or what the original question is

You have to un-learn what you have learned.
yoda_zps7mzgwlb5.jpg

DON"T FEED THE BEARS!

Lions, tigers, and bears. They are scary.

I hesitated to use the term, "don't feed the trolls" which I was going to use. I'll give you that benefit of the doubt... barely. What's even more scary, is... how you've conducted yourself in this thread with the hair splitting, word mincing going on in your conduct... and you don't see it... or maybe you do but play games. An utter waste of time is this OP in how you've responded to others giving you perfectly good explanations with no regards to... just your own.

Your indignance continues to confirm what I've said, and further feeds BigD his words. You are compelled to seek pain.

I hesitated to use the term, "don't feed the trolls" which I was going to use. I'll give you that benefit of the doubt... barely. What's even more scary, is... how you've conducted yourself in this thread with the hair splitting, word mincing going on in your conduct... and you don't see it... or maybe you do but play games. An utter waste of time is this OP in how you've responded to others giving you perfectly good explanations with no regards to... just your own.

Yer fuckin out ta lunch, man! (I've been told I sound like Flynn when I say things like that.) That bit was partly humour, because I wasn't sure what you were meaning.....and partly a nod to John Keats' words, particularly the reference to them in Dan Simmons' THE RISE OF ENDYMION.

Whether religionist, atheist, whatever....you must subscribe to Culture.....for without it, you are listless....thoughtless, but not mindful. And you need community to emotionally survive.

As I can thrive without either of these, yes I am above you in capacity. And will be until you dare to think beyond......

Last edited:
Yer fuckin out ta lunch, man! (I've been told I sound like Flynn when I say things like that.) That bit was humour, partly because I wasn't sure what you were meaning.

Whether religionist, atheist, whatever....you must subscribe to Culture.....for without it, you are listless....thoughtless, but not mindful. And you need community to emotionally survive.

As I can thrive without either of these, yes I am above you in capacity. And will be until you dare to think beyond......

Great .er now surely there must be another board that would appreciate your higher level of thinking .go pee in their Zen garden

Your indignance continues to confirm what I've said, and further feeds BigD his words. You are compelled to seek pain.

Yer fuckin out ta lunch, man! (I've been told I sound like Flynn when I say things like that.) That bit was partly humour, because I wasn't sure what you were meaning.....and partly a nod to John Keats' words, particularly the reference to them in Dan Simmons' THE RISE OF ENDYMION.

“A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small parcel.”
- John Ruskin

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

You're one of a kind. You stand out on this forum. A lot of posts are just endless banter about FAS or tone or whatever, but yours are different. Your sentence structure, word choices, everything is different. For a while I've been trying to determine if you're just being facetious (all the time), or if you actually genuinely feel/think the things you do.... I'm beginning to think it's the latter.

Which makes you the biggest douche on this forum.

"K"-moderator(s)... can this thread get locked down now. This thread is serving no real purpose to the OP other than we are clearly...

office_outtolunch2.png

and in the meantime for our reading and listening pleasure, here's a little ditty we all know and love... narcissism. And on the flip side of our commercial break, sarcasm. :D

Last edited:
Given I average two to three hours with a female, with at least an hour of deep dickin, she averaging ten deep vaginal orgasms (and loud about it!)....NO HANDS, THAS CHEATIN......and ya all maybe ten minutes, with perhaps two or three minutes of....whatever you do.....your hen just happy that you gave her some attention......a plethora of variously-aged women have told me your secrets, boys.....yes, I can boast..... (( JRod, if you ain't figured out this is serious as a heart attack, well...... ))

Anyways. As what I want seems out of reach by any methods, I'm going to have pursue an electronic timbre.

Post Script: cobbler, yes, planck-size. Randall....oh, I wish there was.....and, ya all turned things that way right after post eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom