OK what am I doing wrong...TM export??!!!

shnaggs

Inspired
I am trying to create a user cab with one of my tone matches. I see everyone talking on the forums about doing this...but could not see how it was possible in axe edit! So duh, today I try through the front panel and see the export tab..."great I found it"!
OK, so how the hell do I save the export with a name attached to it? Every time I try to create a name for the cab it doesnt show up after I save it!!! So I have this cab on my user cab directory in axe edit, but its labelled as EMPTY! WTF
Then my next question...how do I save it on my computer? I thought export was exporting it on to my computer as either a WAV. file or sysx. file?! I would like to be able to use the TM as a user cab and have the ability to load it into cab lab to be mixed with other IR's. I must be missing something here!!!
Any help would be much appreciated!
thanks

When you are exporting from the front panel you choose which user slot # to save it to, then name it & export it. It's all done from the same export screen in the TM block.

When you are exporting from the front panel you choose which user slot # to save it to, then name it & export it. It's all done from the same export screen in the TM block.

Thanks for the responce.
This is what I tried to do, but when I enter in the name after choosing which user cab slot I want, I then hit save and it doesn't save the name I entered in for the cab!

Here's what I do and I'm sure there are probably better ways to do it.

I export to a user cab (and the name is wrong and needs to be changed). Then, I use Fractal Bot to back up the user cab to my computer. Then, I load the user cab into Cab-Lab where I can change the name and save it back to a user cab slot of my choice.

Here's what I do and I'm sure there are probably better ways to do it.

I export to a user cab (and the name is wrong and needs to be changed). Then, I use Fractal Bot to back up the user cab to my computer. Then, I load the user cab into Cab-Lab where I can change the name and save it back to a user cab slot of my choice.

Ok, so just turned my axe on today, and the tone matched cab with the correct name popped up! So it must of just been a resetting of the axe fx that fixed the problem.

Der JD,
This is a big help!!!! I didnt even realized I could use fractal bot to receive user cabs! Well I learned something new today...thanks a bunch!

Back
Top Bottom