Ok...its stupid question time..with your host..>Boboliscous!

So i uploaded the newest Editor...i will have to buy a midi device and sync to my computer, to ever hear any of it right? OR do i plug a guitar somehow
into my computer? (running the HP Touchsmart 22"...Vista) I told you it was going to be stupid questions! Also...what is the Cabinet IR? FRFR speakers?
Is there a quick breakdown of initials for this forum? LOL So i have now...

AxeFx Ultra... HP touchsmart Computer about 11 feet away. Newest version of the Beta Editor loaded onto my computer..and ive made a quick 4 effect
patch, and saved it. Do i buy a Midimate 2x2? And two more midi cables? Do i need an Ederiol like Mark Day shows in his video's?
Any help greatly appreciated! Would love to start uploading member patches! I do own a "Liver Wire" Direct Box. that ive never used..
will this be something i might use later with the Editor? Or is this just for Phantom powered Monitors? Thanks

The editor is just that. It does not produce the sounds, it is for editing the patches on the axe fx. The pc version of the axe fx is not out yet, however, you can get familiar with the editor before you hook it up just to explore its different parameters.

Yup, dumb question. Researchable here.

But you get SERIOUS points for a topic title!

Either way, do some research here. Been asked before how to hook up the MIDI stuff to communicate with the Editor. Check the forum for it...especially if you don't quite get MIDI yet. It's not hard, but you have to learn some things first. After that you know what to ask.

Ron

To get up and running quickly, look at Alexander's how-to guide (there's a link in my sig, below).

Back
Top Bottom