Ok, I'm confused...

Why is are the standards and ultra ax fx's going for more USED on ebay than BRAND NEW from the fractal site? Seriously. A standard is 1499.99, new, and average prices on ebay for used standards are 1500.00-1700.00....am I missing something here?? Someone please fill me in.

Thanks
Matt

Its all about supply and demand. If someone wants it bad enough and they aren't in stock they will go for big dollars.

Why is are the standards and ultra ax fx's going for more USED on ebay than BRAND NEW from the fractal site? Seriously. A standard is 1499.99, new, and average prices on ebay for used standards are 1500.00-1700.00....am I missing something here?? Someone please fill me in.

Thanks
Matt

You're not missing anything.
People are just trying to take advantage of the fact that Fractal's new units sell out quick.

also keep in mind that it's actually cheaper for buyers overseas to purchase used units what it would cost north americans new. they go for more on fleabay due to the bidding from overseas buyers. It caught me off at first as well until I figured this part out. At least what we buy holds it's value...for now anyways!

Wow, thats crazy. I guess if I were a millionaire, then I really wouldn't care about finding a fair price, maybe they're selling them to millionaires? Oh well. Thanks guys.

I think the big thing is the overseas market has a 4-6 month wait (According to posting on the forum) so a used one today is worth more to people who would otherwise have to wait 6 months for one. Pretty basic supply/demand thing really.

Back
Top Bottom