OK I'm at wit's end and I don't know what to do about these expression pedals

USMC_Trev

Axe-Master
I have reset everything to defaults, both Axe and MFC. I have three mission pedals and a Fractal pedal. I have the missions on expression pedals 1, 2 and 3.
1 (red) has an IA switch. Out1 is in expression port 1 and OUT2 is on Switch 1+2
2 (green) is on expression 2.
3 (black) is on expression port 3.
Fractal (silver) is on expression port 4.

**All this stuff was working normally before some update two years ago. I ran into this problem and am just getting around to dealing with it.

I try to map controllers to blocks. These pedals all calibrate normally. Full swing, etc. I place a volume block on the grid and try to change the pedal. the default is expression 1 and expression 1 is on #2 (green)? WTF? I try to change it to any of the other pedals in Axe-Edit like I used to be able to do and I get nothing. Yellow dot registers no input, except for green which is on 2 but the system thinks is 1.

I'm lost.

What is going on?

Did you configure the pedals in the MFC ("XP" in the Setup menu and MIDI menu), as well as the switch of the first pedal ("XS")?

Did you configure the pedals in the MFC ("XP" in the Setup menu and MIDI menu), as well as the switch of the first pedal ("XS")?
I have the XS1 set to "Toggle".

I'm on page 32 of the manual and I'm not sure what to do now and I cannot for the life of me remember what I did to get it to work before.
What do I want the CC# Ch and Beg to be for the 4 pedals?
Do I want Beg to be on Ped?
I want a pedal to be whatever I assign it to in Axe-Edit.

Adjust CC#s on MFC. Each pedal/switch CC# needs to match the CC# of the desired External Control (found at Axe I/O: CTRL menu). Ext Ctrl 1 = CC#16, etc.

Yek I found it.

Match I/O Control MIDI CC#s to CC#s on SX1-4.

You got me on the right path. Thanks, man!

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom