Ok I give up! Blocks library help needed!

Snowdogyyz

Inspired
I’m trying to update my blocks library with the gift of tone blocks from Lifeson, Petrucci and Vai. Every time I try to refresh the library after adding them to the blocks folder, it says errors occurred. All the blocks show in the log. My workspace preference shows OneDrive-documents-fractal-FM9edit-blocks.
I’m trying to change it to pc-documents-fractal-FM9 edit-blocks. But it keeps showing errors and reverting back to one drive. How in the world do I fix this? I’ve tried ten different ways to clean this up with no luck. Help!

This could mean that you're not using the latest firmware, which is required for the Gift of Tone blocks.
For an FM9, that means version 4 or newer.

I should have mentioned that in my post as well. Up to date on firmware(4.0). I’ve deleted one drive from my computer and edit still wants to revert back to a one drive folder. I moved everything to my desktop and the blocks are showing but still says errors occurred with block library. I’ve tried to change the workspace folder to desktop-fa-9-blocks but when you hit show folder (after refreshing and getting the error message), it shows the one drive folder again.

The "errors occurred" message should point you to a log that will show what the errors were.

I should have mentioned that in my post as well. Up to date on firmware(4.0). I’ve deleted one drive from my computer and edit still wants to revert back to a one drive folder. I moved everything to my desktop and the blocks are showing but still says errors occurred with block library. I’ve tried to change the workspace folder to desktop-fa-9-blocks but when you hit show folder (after refreshing and getting the error message), it shows the one drive folder again.
I know it’s a long process but what if you use the audition method and drag them in 1 by 1 check them out and save them from there

Back
Top Bottom