Oh No (Out of Stock)

If I remember correctly, Fractal has done something similar in the past with the Axe Fx by putting some on the website some days even thou there was also a waitlist. Its their show.

I will be sure to bypass if I get an invite, so a unit isn't held.
Good luck guys, geez sounds like I'm leaving the trenches...

@seclusion you and one other person were lucky... It was a simple mistake, nothing more. What happened yesterday is that two units meant for an artist on tour were put into the public store instead of a private page. When I went to remove them just a few minutes later, they were both gone. I didn't want to tear them from the hands of a screaming buyer, so we let it go.

Thanks for that explanation since I have been checking the store today several times thinking they may show up. So I assume the waitlist invite is the way they will get to customers for now?

@seclusion you and one other person were lucky... It was a simple mistake, nothing more. What happened yesterday is that two units meant for an artist on tour were put into the public store instead of a private page. When I went to remove them just a few minutes later, they were both gone. I didn't want to tear them from the hands of a screaming buyer, so we let it go.
So I guess Mom really did like him best. BTW, I see what you did with your Avatar M@. Guess I'd just be wishing my life away waiting for the Magnificent 7?

Thanks Admin for letting it through, sorry for the person touring, hopefully they aren't air guitaring....
:)

Last edited:
Admin, I just got my invitation, but have already ordered, how can I delete the invitation so someone else has a chance?

Just got the wait list email. Ordered it asap. Hopefully this comes in around the same time as the Daemoness guitar. It will be a glorious day.

Back
Top Bottom