Oh crap... how did THAT happen....... NGD

If my accounts said I could go on a similar tear I absolutely would. It’d probably be all les pauls 😂

If my accounts said I could go on a similar tear I absolutely would. It’d probably be all les pauls 😂
In my case, I would snap up that sunset burst VZ Custom Guitars Tele I posted on the Tele thread the other day. Also got my eye on a Guitars by Scott original, which is likely to actually happen later this year. Would already be underway if not for the recent appliance purchase....

In my case, I would snap up that sunset burst VZ Custom Guitars Tele I posted on the Tele thread the other day. Also got my eye on a Guitars by Scott original, which is likely to actually happen later this year. Would already be underway if not for the recent appliance purchase....
I have an LP coming in to replace the LP im trying to move. Considered going used CS again but quite ok with saving some bucks since I’ll need to find a new job before I see a raise that matches inflation…

Beautiful! You did good!

The only Knaggs guitars I've seen around here are the lower line ones, very plain. Just as well I guess, even those aren't cheap...

Back
Top Bottom