Accessories OCD - Otter Custom Design | Extension switches and expression for Fractal

Third-party commercial accessories for Fractal Audio products
Is there a way to keep the side covers on the FM3
I mean to remove one side cover and reinstall it on the duo+?
I like the concept but don’t want to remove the FM3 cover side (as it serves as foot for the FM3)

Is there a way to keep the side covers on the FM3
I mean to remove one side cover and reinstall it on the duo+?
I like the concept but don’t want to remove the FM3 cover side (as it serves as foot for the FM3)
There are rubber feet included to use the DUO+ next to the FM3 (with rubbers), or you can use a pedalboard and attach both with dual lock.

Attachments

• Myproject-5_861d5570-44b9-47d5-b94b-e6509c1466a8.jpg
    Myproject-5_861d5570-44b9-47d5-b94b-e6509c1466a8.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Update - It was a almost new cable - but still broken...:coldsweat::D:D:D:D
So everything works fine!

Hey there - Am I right, you can use the Duo+ on FC6 (AxeFx) only at the TRS Jacks for Exp. Pedal?
I want to replace my old two button switch and use it as stand in Switch at the Switch 1+2 or 3+4 jacks. Couldn't get it working so far? Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Hi Stratopack,

not sure I fully understand your questions. If you've bought something from us and there is an issue, please reach out through our website, FB or IG to get the warranty fix started.

The DUO+ can be used with the FC6 both with the Ext. Sw. inputs or the Pedal Inputs. They can be set up for dual functions (tap and hold). More info and setup can be found here for example:

Attachments

• Myproject-2_36fa0c11-ebbf-4820-a6f4-5845f7c74f5a.jpg
    Myproject-2_36fa0c11-ebbf-4820-a6f4-5845f7c74f5a.jpg
    746.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Myproject-5_861d5570-44b9-47d5-b94b-e6509c1466a8.jpg
    Myproject-5_861d5570-44b9-47d5-b94b-e6509c1466a8.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Hey guys,

We've added the new HEXA+ to the collection, 6 extra switches (12 extra functions with tap and hold) for your FC6 or FC12 setup! :cool:
(both "pedal" and/or "switches" inputs will work), see the link below for more info:

https://ottercustomdesign.com/colle...or-fractal/products/hexa-for-fractal-fc6-fc12

- StevenView attachment 138747
Hi Steven !
I have been waiting this for so long ! great peace !
IMG-4551_1280x.jpg
Unlike the other switches, in this HEXA+ there's 3 TRS outputs, The fc 12 got only 2 (1-2) and (3-4) inputs.
Can you explain the way it connects to the fc 12 ?

Thx again and sorry for the noob question !

Hi Steven !
I have been waiting this for so long ! great peace !
View attachment 138748
Unlike the other switches, in this HEXA+ there's 3 TRS outputs, The fc 12 got only 2 (1-2) and (3-4) inputs.
Can you explain the way it connects to the fc 12 ?

Thx again and sorry for the noob question !
There are also 4 "pedal" inputs - those work, or a combination of both the "switches" and "pedal" inputs will work :)

There are also 4 "pedal" inputs - those work, or a combination of both the "switches" and "pedal" inputs will work :)
Can you configure switches plugged into the pedal inputs the same way as ones that are officially switches? Do they have the same switching options?

Another question, probably silly, and not very important. Is the side to side spacing of the switches on the HEX+ the same as the ones on the FCs? I wasn't sure from the pics.

Can you configure switches plugged into the pedal inputs the same way as ones that are officially switches? Do they have the same switching options?

Another question, probably silly, and not very important. Is the side to side spacing of the switches on the HEX+ the same as the ones on the FCs? I wasn't sure from the pics.
Yes, same options. There are quite a few demo and setup videos online for our range for Fractal, like this one for example:

The spacing between the two rows of switches are the same as the FM/FC's on the HEXA's. The QUAD+ is a bit narrower due to the more compact form factor.

Back
Top Bottom