OCD extra switches and pedalboard

danielworks

Inspired

Attachments

• IMG_3887.jpeg
    IMG_3887.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 15
I’m thinking to get this big boy with 4 buttons instead 2, cause more is more, right ? 😉😆
But maybe it’s an overkill. What could be a good use for 4 extra buttons ?
More is more yes :) to give you some ideas: i always have on the right side a (external) dedicated tap button, and #6 is a dedicated solo (+2-3db) button but i like to have that in the lower right corner so i would move that.
I would add a direct link to the Presets layout to access presets in the same bank or switch banks.
And i would add a direct link to the master layout from where i can go anywhere.

(The standard buttons i always use for Per Preset assignments which are as needed: Control switches, Scène switching, bypass, etc)

I don't know....I'm thinking 12 switches is plenty......you might get more mileage out of having 3 exp. pedals and just the FC12.....
something to think about anyway.

What’s the use of 3 exp for you ?
I have 4. :)

I also have a lot of external switches. They are great for things that don't need a light at the switch to give status info, like bank up/down, preset up/down, tap tempo, layout/view switches, certain control switch functions that are obvious without a light to tell you it's doing its thing, etc.

I have 4. :)

I also have a lot of external switches. They are great for things that don't need a light at the switch to give status info, like bank up/down, preset up/down, tap tempo, layout/view switches, certain control switch functions that are obvious without a light to tell you it's doing its thing, etc.
Same :)

I have 5 external switches and 3 expression pedals. Why not use all the slots available? lol.
I think I have enough....
20230706_222636.jpg

Using the preset and scene and control switches from the FM9 along with the FC6 and 8 external switches to control the FX3.... :D

I think I have enough....
20230706_222636.jpg

Using the preset and scene and control switches from the FM9 along with the FC6 and 8 external switches to control the FX3.... :D
Oh, and the way I have the CS MIDI set up in each, the FX3 contr switches also can control things in the FM9, so when using both together, I have (effectively) 12 CS available in each.... :)

Back
Top Bottom