NY Amp Show in NJ June 2 & 3

Yeah I’m most likely going to go myself on the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP].

It was pretty cool last year! Not just Fractal but allot of boutique builders, there were good sounds coming from everywhere. But this year will be a different, new location.

Hey Danny!

Yeah I’m sure it will be good, wish it was at the same place as last year (I liked it there) But hey change is good and I might like this place better. I still debating bring a guitar or a camera. Any input?

John

I'd bring camera. If I bring a guitar it'll make me want To buy stuff. I purposely left it at home last year lol.

If they do release the CLR, get some pics! Maybe we'll get double lucky and they'll pop the Matrix powered monitor on us too. Nah... I am never that lucky. ;)

Why is FAS not coming this year? I was really hoping to demo the latest AXE II and the Kemper at the same show...

advice to anyone going to show,"bring your guitar!"
i went to last years show and i was missing my guitar.it's not the greatest or the prettiest but i have it set up for me.many of the guitars at the show are not set up properly.the guitars at the Suhr booth last year were in dire need of a proper setup.
remember, your guitar is your frame of reference.you know what it sounds like.

Back
Top Bottom