62e.jpg

:shock:

Re: Now we are in the real Ultra Zone

:roll: He knew it before.

Remember ALIVE IN AN ULTRA WORLD? That was 2001! Scary! :mrgreen:

Cool!
:twisted:

Re: Now we are in the real Ultra Zone

There's marked tape on it, so he (or anyone) must be actually using it.

GuitarDojo said:
Trying to see whats on the pedal board..... :p

Who took this picture..?

From left to right:
  • Boss Digital Delay[/*:m:35qzxk8i]
  • Maybe Little Alligator Volume pedal[/*:m:35qzxk8i]
  • Jemini Double pedal[/*:m:35qzxk8i]
  • Peterson Strobostomp tuner[/*:m:35qzxk8i]
  • Maybe a EVH Phaser[/*:m:35qzxk8i]
  • Crybaby[/*:m:35qzxk8i]

If you look close you can see many boss pedals on that self, and a Digitech Whammy I.

The guitar is probably FLO. :ugeek:

I actually was thinking the other night after watching where the wild things are that it won't be long before we see steve with an ultra - only took about 3 days :lol:

Yes, Holdsworth is that kind of mind-opened guy.

During some time he went with the Yamaha DG series amps, very good amp modeling. I tried a DG-80 some time ago and I thought "man, the day of a perfect non-tubes amp tone is nearer every day ".

Then the Axe Fx came ....

Trem said:
I actually was thinking the other night after watching where the wild things are that it won't be long before we see steve with an ultra - only took about 3 days :lol:
I watched "where the wild things are" last night. Completely different mood than the book, and a major downer from what I was expecting.

I felt like I was getting dragged in the dirt through MopeyVille behind a slow moving tractor.

solo-act said:
Trem said:
I watched "where the wild things are" last night. Completely different mood than the book, and a major downer from what I was expecting.

I felt like I was getting dragged in the dirt through MopeyVille behind a slow moving tractor.

Don't know if you are kidding,

But I believe he was referring to this "where the wild things are":
http://store.bandmerch.com/cgi-bin/live ... sor=000028

Sebastian said:
DigitalTube said:
I predict Allan Holdsworth will be next! ..

Maybe, but isn't he endorsing the 11rack?

I imagine the main reason why lot's of great players end up taking a while to add the Axe FX is that maybe they're stuck with some endorsement deal, I can't speak for him, but I think guys like Allan can easily hear how much better the AX is then that Digi Eleven thing.. Maybe Steve Vai or Zappa could give Allan a demo. lol

Definitely Steve who took that pic. I'd recognize that foot anywhere :shock: . And all that crap piled on top of the Ultra... come on Steve... respect the box, respect it! :lol:

DigitalTube said:
Sebastian said:
DigitalTube said:
I predict Allan Holdsworth will be next! ..

Maybe, but isn't he endorsing the 11rack?

I imagine the main reason why lot's of great players end up taking a while to add the Axe FX is that maybe they're stuck with some endorsement deal, I can't speak for him, but I think guys like Allan can easily hear how much better the AX is then that Digi Eleven thing.. Maybe Steve Vai or Zappa could give Allan a demo. lol

Agreed :)

Back
Top Bottom