AFIII Notes from the Heart

The internet is saturated with virtuoso players that seem godlike, and given the internet culture, get the most attention.

Without going down a rabbit’s hole, this type of reaction to exceptional talent is not exclusive to the world of music, the “bigger, better, faster, more!” mentality permeates modern society because it’s rewarded. Doesn’t mean it’s better, just easier to monetize.

I digress.

Music is the space where I lose myself and find myself.

If you’re able to play one note or a thousand, then you’re invited to tap into the vibration of the universe and resonate in that moment.

On the scale of the universe, we are all insignificant.

Last edited:
The internet is saturated with virtuoso players that seem godlike, and given the internet culture, get the most attention.

Without going down a rabbit’s hole, this type of reaction to exceptional talent is not exclusive to the world of music, the “bigger, better, faster, more!” mentality permeates modern society because it’s rewarded. Doesn’t mean it’s better, just easier to monetize.

I digress.

Music is the space where I lose myself and find myself.

If you’re able to play one note or a thousand, then you’re invited to tap into the vibration of the universe and resonate in that moment.

On the scale of the universe, we are all insignificant.
totally agree, thank you

I'm not a shredder,
I am not able to play complicated chords progression
I can't play song to reach the streaming hits
But I love my guitar and I love Fractal who let me speak with my guitar
The loop is generate by Looper with the amazing shimmer
I appreciate any comment. thanks

Just beautiful. I prefer your playing style to ANY super highspeed shredding sport guitarist.

I really like your guitar playing, your tone is always as it should be in the context of the music and you can express more with a few notes than many can with hundreds, but at the same time you have a good command of speed. For me, your playing is simply tasteful and to the point.

I really like your guitar playing, your tone is always as it should be in the context of the music and you can express more with a few notes than many can with hundreds, but at the same time you have a good command of speed. For me, your playing is simply tasteful and to the point.
thank you very much :)

I'm not a shredder,
I am not able to play complicated chords progression
I can't play song to reach the streaming hits
But I love my guitar and I love Fractal who let me speak with my guitar
The loop is generate by Looper with the amazing shimmer
I appreciate any comment. thanks

Marco, I don't ever want to hear you downgrade your playing ability again. Every time I start watching guitar stuff on YT the first thing my wife says is "see if that Italian guy has anything new"! She puts you in the category with Leon Todd, John Cordy and Rabea...pretty good endorsement! My Turbo is loaded with presets and yours, along with LT and Brett Kingman are loaded most of time without even having to listen first...I just know they are going to sound good.
Also quit worrying about your English...I was born in Tennessee...trust me, you are understandable!

Marco, I don't ever want to hear you downgrade your playing ability again. Every time I start watching guitar stuff on YT the first thing my wife says is "see if that Italian guy has anything new"! She puts you in the category with Leon Todd, John Cordy and Rabea...pretty good endorsement! My Turbo is loaded with presets and yours, along with LT and Brett Kingman are loaded most of time without even having to listen first...I just know they are going to sound good.
Also quit worrying about your English...I was born in Tennessee...trust me, you are understandable!
Thank you very much :)

I have bought some instumental albums by some famous shredders who I won't name because they may be someone's hero, that I listened to exactly once. While others guitarist instrumental albums like Eric Johnson, Jeff Beck and Steve Vai, I listen to over and over.

Back
Top Bottom