Not sure what to call this...

Riandez

Still infatuated with my axe-fx after all this time...
The sounds are awe-inspiring, though my neighbours might disagree.

The patch is based on the Cornford which I find the most dynamic of all the amps.

Drums courtesy of superior 2.0 with a NY studios snare on an Avatar kit.

Bass is my trusty OIP.
Guitar is a custom Carvin - all maple. Can't beat the quality for under a £1000.

Apologies for some of the sloppy playing. There are only so many takes I can be arsed with on a Friday night.

http://snd.sc/ifN0qr

Cheeers

Nice one. Really good hairy lead tone. Especially liked the drums arragement.
How are you dialing in that Cornford?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
sloppy ...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :?

Sorry. Don't know what you mean by sloppy. Are there different definitions of this term? :roll:

Very nice! ;)

Thanks Yek & Michi,

Here is the tone. Hope it works. These things are obviously pretty guitar dependent. But it sounded ok on my PRS and IBanez prestige before so could be nicely transferable. I like the Cornford as it's one of the few amps I don't need to front end with a RAT drive or similar to get the bite, which also means that it's easier to dial off some volume for a less distorted tone. Just my humble opinion.

As for the drums. All the fills are from various Toontrack grooves sources, as are the hi-hats in most other places, but the beats are mine.

Thanks Michi, there is plenty of sloppiness there, masked by some silly speed picking. It needs to be cleaned up, but then again that's what I get when I improvise, so it prolly adds a bit of character to have it off beat in places.

Attachments

• Wicked Lead.syx
    2 KB · Views: 21
Sorry Micha.

Someone obviously came in during the night and swapped the A for and I on my keyboard... :?

Riandez said:
Sorry Micha.
Someone obviously came in during the night and swapped the A for and I on my keyboard... :?
No probs,
actually that's how my father calls me.
So all the best ... dad. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom