Fixed Not properly working F switches Large Preset Name

in beta 6.01 with large Preset Name option and sticky preset mode the Bank up and down switches react wrong. They skip 2 banks and mostly do not show the preset list.
Preset list only shows before the FIRST preset you select in sticky mode, however the presets skipping is definitely a bug. We will address that in the release.

Thank you Joe.
Now i love my AX 8 soooo much more.
By the way.... it is awesome sounding and playing!
Just for fun i had an Ngl Powerball at home, and gues..... i was absolutely not satisfied.

I get so nervous when i imagine what you guys are about to research in the fractal laboratory........
Fractalstein uahahahahahaha the monster lives hahahahahahah

Thank you Joe.
Now i love my AX 8 soooo much more.
By the way.... it is awesome sounding and playing!
Just for fun i had an Ngl Powerball at home, and gues..... i was absolutely not satisfied.

I get so nervous when i imagine what you guys are about to research in the fractal laboratory........
Fractalstein uahahahahahaha the monster lives hahahahahahah
We've actually changed the behavior for the release. Now when you hit BANKUP/DN in STICKY PRESET mode, the preset list will reappear until you either select a preset or exit STICKY PRESET mode.

Thanks Joe! I had noticed this bug a few days ago, but was just getting around to mention it. Come to find out, it's already being worked on! FAS is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom